Rss Feed
  1. a routine check.

    Friday, November 06, 2009

    i am still ought to feel relieved. my exams are coming up. i have to go back to uni and do some of my work to get me marks for my programming.

    classes may have been over but i guess its not completely over until exams are over or more like it, when the results comes out on the 12th of december.

    dont matter how many thousands and millions of sighs, its not making things any better.

    i need a day out. probably if i dont meet up with jia shen and sheng loong tomorrow, i'll go out to the city by myself. walk around and find my exam venue and go window shopping or something.

    aunty doris is away for the weekend. i am going to be home alone most of the day as julian is working afternoon shifts which he'll be back at night.

    and umm... i dont call this home sick or whatever sick but,

    even if i was used to being home alone back in malaysia, it feels different here. you know it isnt my house and i am being paranoid and the days seems to pass so fast and the whole place is just quiet.

    i am used to having thunderstorms back home and kids running around outside my house with screams and laughters and some random ambulance or police siren or something. or even loud road bullies with the incredibly loud horns.

    here, nothing. complete silence. all i hear now is the aeroplanes that flew above the house, the cars from the freeway (somehow?) and my loudly typing of the keyboard.

    its just different.

    i guess with me struggling through this programming subject of mine, there are still tonnes of other subjects piling up and waiting for me to face them.

    enough with the slightly emo stuff. lets go to the daily routine check. (:

    i streamed america's next top model cycle 13 episode 10 on youtube in uni and watched in on my train ride home.

    reached home around 3 pm? and watched bones episode 5 season 5.

    it will be the only crime solving show that i have sooo much fun watching. i kept laughing to myself infront of the monitor. literally.

    then continued with watching Fighting.

    its 6/10. a 5 would be more like it but i am giving credit to Channing Tatum.

    the movie was a let down from what i expected. the plot was okay at start and the ending was more like a climax and then it just ended?

    not a good movie. but a DAMN damn fine actor. seeing Channing Tatum fight made him look hot and sexy. and those abs are oh-so-good.

    i've always love him. he is just hot!

    okayyy.... and then i slept till 7.30 pm. woke up, made myself the pie from the freezer, and continued my movie marathon. (:

    wait more like series. i watched 90210 episode 8 and one tree hill episode 8. (:

    i like it more by the day. :D Matt Lanter. ((((:

    have been loving it for 7 years and still counting. but Chad and Hilarie isn't in it anymore. )))): but.... i like the new characters. :DDD

    i am catching back up from the start of one tree hill. i think from where i left off was season 2 episode 15? its just that series which was with me since high school. and brought me back to those days.

    talked with mum on the phone for 25 minutes. and my whole family i going to penang tomorrow morning. how great is that...

    well.... i'll continue crashing myself with movies and series for two days? i mean in like continuos sequence. cause not that it'll ever stop me from getting to it once in a day or something. ahah!

    have a great night, and a great day ahead. (:

    much love,
    sher xoxo.

    music addiction : Together - Michelle Branch

  2. 0 comments: