Rss Feed
  1. the "phantom" had arrived.

    Thursday, November 05, 2009

    its here! finally its here. coincidently went i was walking into the house, the courier van came and the guy asked "shereena?"

    and it was then in my hands! (((:

    it cost me $95.35. worth it i would say.

    my first owned jersey! and its printed with torres's name. ((((: how cool is that. ohhh i so love it. :DDD

    its a wee bit big though. should have bought S size. hmmm.. but it will do.

    my day started off pretty well considering i had a text at like 8.30 in the morning saying miss you? and unexpectedly it was from my "stupid chinese" friend. (:

    i miss you too. :D

    and he is the one that made me feel that it'll be soo long till i am going home when i was certained it will be fast. he said "thats like another 400 days". when you put it like that, it feels like it is going to be long.

    his sms was very out of the blue though. and when i replied, he didnt already. but still it was nice having to start my day like that.

    then the not so good part came along. i woke up late. i woke up at 9.57 am when the bus i was suppose to catch is the 10.06 am bus.

    rushed out of the house by 10.10 am and had to fast walk down to the station. and i nearly missed the train.

    uni was fine. maths class was as always good. considering i know how to do and i feel more at place there cause i talk to some of them and they help out when you couldnt figure out a problem and the lecturer is really helpful.

    only had one class today. now i am home. (:

    and have to do my stupid assignment. god knows what i'll hand in tomorrow morning. okay here comes the hours i dread most.

    at least i am having a good day so far.

    well.... good luck everybody with whatever you guys are doing. and good luck to me as well!

    bye ya'll!

    it puts smiles on my face. (:

    loves,
    shereena.

    music addiction : Wait Your Turn - Rihanna

  2. 0 comments: