Rss Feed
  1. my heart is beating out of my chest.

    Monday, November 16, 2009

    this picture was taken infront of my house during my party.
    the boys took quite a long time to get that right.
    (((((:

    i was contemplating whether should i go back in june next year for a month and one week which costs about $330 two ways?

    but i guess not. i think i'll go and get a job and just survive here. but if, i am still at the unhealthy mode which is without friends, then i might consider.

    my first paper is on wednesday. and i dont know what the expect from the atmosphere at the exam venue. mine will be held at the festival hall in the city which is usually venue for concerts and stuff.

    so i wonder.

    i havent been in the exam mode for almost a year. my vision over exams and feelings for exams are still blurry. i am now trying to picture my exam moments during SAM. all i see is i am in the mph, surrounded by alot of tables. hmmm...

    my exam starts at 9 am. so i think i have to get out of the house at 7 am? damn thats early.

    i woke up soooo late today. my latest time of waking up ever is 3 pm. wayyy back in malaysia and today, it's half before three. plus the weather wasnt hot.

    and yes, i ended up at home than at uni. aiya i can go back to uni on friday or something. then i'll have two more papers to worry and then its freedom for two weeks till the results gets out.

    then, freedom till 5th of january. thats when summer term starts.

    i need to get back to my telco notes. and i am wondering what time i'll wake up tomorow.

    i cant wait till my bestfriend gets here. i think i need to be spiced up a lil bit with more everyday fun and laughters.

    time really flies. its coming to four months in aussie.

    much love,
    sher xoxo.

    music addiction : Kate Voegele - Devil in Me

  2. 0 comments: