Rss Feed
  1. the words says it all.

    Sunday, November 15, 2009

    hello!

    yesterday i felt like i had nothing to write about thats why nothing was posted. all i type when i clicked create post is "i". that one word and i dont know what else to write.

    i guess its because my first paper starts on wednesday and i am not freaking out about it yet? so it worries me. plus the amount of hours i used to study is equal to the amount of hours i one tree hill.

    i know series addiction is not healthy but its my first love. everyone remembers and cherish their first love dont they? it makes me less stress. not that i am feeling stress or what but yeaa.

    and i am so in love with the songs in the show. tomorrow when i go back to uni, i am going to download tonnes of songs.

    i need a new list of songs on my ipod. the old ones are getting boring.

    woke up at 11.30 am today. waited till about almost 2 pm until i had my brunch. my weight hasnt been going down ever since i got here. so that explains the wait.

    did my telco revision and also one tree hill time.

    ate dinner and watched australian idol. Stan Walker is in the top 2. he is the one that can really sing. i shall hope for him to win the title.

    and speaking of idol, where is kris allen man? celine has been telling me how awesome adam lambert's new single is but i am not going to download it. seriously, i am no big fan of him. in fact, really not even anywhere near it.

    tomorrow will be a long day of study. damn, i havent had the feeling of cramping my work and notes in almost a year?

    it has been too long.

    oh and i now realise, we dont have a picture when we studied at CB (? HAHA!). i mean coffee bean. i know we were studying and all. but really not even a picture? or i just couldnt remember it existed? which is which?

    fine.

    good night!

    loves,
    shereena.

    music addiction : Prince - Purple Rain

  2. 0 comments: