Rss Feed
  1. you painted it red. ):

    Monday, November 02, 2009

    i just need an escape.

    today wasn't a very good day. it wasn't fun.

    it was all depressed and bad. it got me into a state where i've never felt in a very long time. and suddenly every single bad memories i have in mind just hit me that instant.

    i felt like i was pushed to my limit where it all rushed to my head. its like i am crying but yet holding back. it was horrible. i felt so horribly bad.

    its like i completely gave up on myself. i gave up on trying. i gave up on feeling like this anymore.

    sometimes it takes only one friend to talk to so i won't go nuts. eventhough it was very naggy and pushy, it worked somehow. it ended up putting a smile on my face when the stupid racist formula came up.

    he never failed to be there. eventhough i dont always ask for help, he somehow talks me through into letting myself out.

    and always end the conversation by cracking some lame ass joke. which magically works and end my miseries with a smile.

    friends like these are what i cherish most. i am just thankful for friends like him. corny as it may sound, i mean it.

    hopefully i do find friends like this here.

    i am looking forward to a better year, a better semester and a better me. the changed in me isn't a change that i am very proud of.

    i am now hoping for a better week as well.

    i want this week to pass fast but yet i am dreading for friday. this is sooooo annoying!

    i need a small bit of you in order to keep me in that mood where i dont have to care what everyone thinks and just let it all out. why do you always disappoint me at times where i need you?

    sigh.

    anyway whatever that is going on, shut up la hypocrite! i never had good impressions on you since i actualy started talking to you. nothing but a damn noisy empty box of crap. just stfu!

    lets just hope you will be buried wayyy down till it'll take you years to crawl back up. :D

    shereena.

  2. 0 comments: