Rss Feed
  1. :) being slightly happier.

    Tuesday, June 30, 2009

    life should have more colours. (:

    i am posting my first blog post with my macbook. kinda cool weihh... ahaha! (: its feels different. the keyboard tapping sound is kinda loud.

    and i dont have my editor in this book. soooo i cant edit my photos to make the size smaller. there maybe a way but.... i am still noob at being a mac user.

    so i guess the genting trip will not be posted up just yet. until i get all the pictures and alsio my editor.

    just got back from bangsar with the rest. the intention of going there was to get a drink as in cocktails. soooo we roamed to streets and settled down at Friends bar.

    ordered pina colada which cost me RM 25 bucks. its pineapple juice plus vodka plus lime. i didnt know till my cousin told me. it was okla. not too bad but i prefer teh o ais limau.

    the dj of the house was familiar cause he was the one at the dance competition at pyramid the last time when i went gaga over fellest. (:

    after the drink, we all went to mamak. mamak is more like my place. how could i live without mamak man. maggi goreng. teh o ais limau. ahahah!

    australia's mamak will never be as cheap as it is here. its not goooood.

    was there with ferns, jack, wei jun, yao yun, cherly, jia shen, kar mun, keng yew, xindi and her boyfriend.

    oklaaaa. my first experience out with friends for drinks. at least i get to do all this before i leave to aussie.

    i was just being asked whether am i prepared leaving. honestly yes. i am sooo prepared for whatever that is coming up for me over there but i am just not prepared over leaving people here.

    life for me over here may not be the best but its all that i have back here. everything i have is all here. my family. my friends. my favourites. i dont know.

    but well.... things will be fine. dont matter how rough life could be, there is always a bright path somewhere. its matter of how you see things. but dont expect people to guide you through it or having someone there to always pick you up when you fall.

    there isnt such things in life. you are always on your own. there may be friends or families but its still up to you yourself.

    i feel lighter now. i really do.

    i know you saw it. whatever it is. there are parts where i actually enjoyed that the person is you. but... its not up to me at all. thats why it brought me down. thats why i started to not enjoy it anymore.

    dont matter what you will still always be that good friend in my life. there are way better stuff ahead of you and i am sure you'll do well. provided you really put enough effort my dear.

    seriously. you may be the good friend but really not a nice person to like laaa. (:

    hoping to see you soon. i am leaving and so do you. soooo it'll be ages till i next see you. even this is too fast to tell, i'll really miss you.

    shit. i keep on holding onto and imaginary mouse. it feels stupid! ahaha! :D cant blame me. i am too use to using a mouse.

    off to some shows and some chats. nights people!

    loves,
    shereena.

    music addiction : Black Or White - Michael Jackson

  2. 0 comments: