Rss Feed
  1. bye youu. hello friend.

    Monday, June 29, 2009

    this is by far, my proudest moments. i sat the solero shot. :D

    just got back from genting. not really just but still not long enough. it was a nice trip laaa. a memorable one i guess. was there since friday.

    was with cherly, yao yun, jia shen, ferng lin, chun kit, jack, hong jiun and keng yew.

    i shall blog about it soon enough. tomorrow maybe. provided my internet connection goes fine. its been a real bitch these few weeks.

    all this while i've realise on how ignorant i am. but it just never hit me to do something about it. and it only takes someone to make you get something and actually do something about it.

    i dont know what happened or wait maybe i know. just somehow surroundings of whatever in my life just made me shut off things. i dont care and i dont intend to care. i was always like that.

    i'll try my best to care. somehow in some way. maybe.

    i finally changed it! the picture was there for months and i finally changed it. not to please the person who told me to but that i actually realise how stupid i really am.

    i mean you dont care at all and why i actually bother. it was actually my worse decision that the person is you. i always said i dont know why it was you but there is actually a choice and i chose you.

    you've been the worse person to like. but somehow a nice friend. and i guess friends is already the bottom line of how things can be.

    from now on, its a sincere, hello FRIEND! (:

    i am letting it go. i am letting the feelings that all this while helding me back, all go. its not something i could do in just one day but i've already made the decision to and i think that is the start of it.

    i will be out with you as my good friend and have the last day out with you cause since i wont be getting any where near you for at least a year.

    k laaaa. seriously, i feel better when i know i've already made a decision. and i am actually smiling to myself now. ahahaha! its a good start. :D

    bye peeps!

    loves,
    sher xoxo.

    music addiction : Kris Allen - Man In The Mirror

  2. 0 comments: