Rss Feed
  1. the last day of work.

    Saturday, June 20, 2009

    today is my last day at work. walking into the shop at 9.45 am then sitting on the safe box waiting for the clock to strike 10 am and the take the keys and open the shop.

    the usual stuff.

    then take the bucket and fill water from the toilet then come back and wipe all the racks, the stage area, the mannequins, the cashier counter and the floor.

    the same old routine everyday.

    the cashier counter which i spend most of the time standing at.

    my landyard.

    me and vanessa.

    i belanja-ed them 1901 cause it is the 19th of the months so it cost only RM2. but there was only 4 working today.

    and... vanessa belanja-ed me sanfrancisco coffee's extreme chocolate! ahahaha! thanks so so much. (:

    the bryan came. the fella which is damn nice to bully. the one that says aduh all the time and plays non stop with the footballs in the shop.

    bryan leong. the half indonesian.

    me and issac. the new guy.


    me and matthew.

    the last day of work passed fast. ah wong came to our shop with a whole bunch of people to take video. they were having some interview thingy.

    and then i left. there it is. my last moments working there.

    mum came to have dinner celebration with me. and we went Sushi Zanmai. for the second time in a row. ahahaah!

    my third pair.

    bought a pair of ipanema.

    lots of love,
    shereena.

    music addiction : Kris Allen - Heartless

  2. 0 comments: