Rss Feed
  1. i never knew.

    Tuesday, June 23, 2009

    its never predictable.

    oh-m-gee! chace crawford is damn hot! and he is voted the hottest bachelor by peoples magazine. hawt hawt hawt.

    and zac effron is another eye catcher. he got sooooo much hotter now. :D

    ooooo and steven strait!!! hottie alert!

    just got back from yam cha session with jia shen, cherly and ferng lin. and it was cherly's treat. (: i became lifeless ever since i stopped work.

    going out everyday. spending money everyday. hmmmmm..

    had a chat with jia shen before i entered the house after he sent me home. i have a month left. a month left in malaysia.

    i am suppose to spend more time. with anyone at all. friends. my mum. my family. sighs. i really really hate the feeling of leaving.

    and there is another bastard in my life which i dont ever want to see. dont matter who he is, he is soo not worth it.

    my life isnt exactly going very good but i guess it is still good enough. i got my wish fulfilled. i am going to australia. but.. other things?

    life was never easy. but i never expected it to be like this. i am struggling hard to be able to stand on my own foot but.. i am afraid that one day my knees gives way and i collapse.

    shereena.

  2. 0 comments: