Rss Feed
  1. a movie outing.

    Wednesday, June 17, 2009

    there was already a planned movie outing today. and according to ferns, drag me to hell is nice to watch so we all went for it. trusting him since he watched the trailer for 25 times. (:

    me, ferns, loong, kah tim, jia shen and cherly went to pyramid to catch the movie.

    went the first things first i was hungry. and so was tim sooo we went to Shihlin and asian avenue there to get the xxl chicken and sneaked it into the cinema. :D


    it was just so so.

    but tim was really freaked out over the movie. he became paranoid when cherly walked out of the toilet and ter touch him. ahaha! his reaction was damn funny.

    they all went back first leaving me there cause my cousin is going to fetch me from pyramid to KL. and mana tau i heard a really bad news. a news till now i still cant process. sighs. i dont understand why.

    went down to KL to buy something and then came back. well.... that pretty much sumed up my off day.

    nights~! ciao.

    shereena.


  2. 0 comments: