Rss Feed
  1. wanting a new start.

    Thursday, December 11, 2008

    my dear friend.

    woke up at 8 a.m this morning because i had to get the hotels in penang done. woke up and called a few hotels.

    then the cousin said he'll get his friend's father to help me book the hotels as he is in penang.

    so i thought things would get better, so i went back to sleep around 9 something a.m. and he called around 12 p.m saying that he cant find the rooms.

    i got a shock and quickly woke up to make somemore phone calls. at last i managed to get the hotel in Gurney Drive.

    i was soo relieved after hearing that my reservations are successful. now, officially the trip is on~! yay!

    around 1 p.m i went back to sleep till 3 p.m. i know i can really sleep. i slept at 4 in the morning thats why i was feeling the sleepiness.

    woke up when mum came back because i had to go out to Monash to further enquire on my application.

    went there and talked till about 5 p.m. and i still havent submit my application. besides being a chemical engineer, i really dont know what i can do.

    if i dont meet TER 85, i am doomed. sighs.

    there is nothing else that i am intrested in studying on.

    came home and did nothing. dont even know what i was doing or thinking. just sat there i flipped through the Cleo magazine.

    i want new clothes. haha!

    i dont like Low En Lin! he made me walk all the way out to my front gate and he slammed the door and drove off! stupid fella. made me stand there and laugh like some crazy woman.

    was watching the Gem of Life. and was staring blankly onto the laptop screen. and was helping some friends with some problems.

    i dont know why i took in as though it is my problem. i dont want to see either one of both sides get into trouble.

    i am already trying my best. but there is a limit to everything.

    i have problems of my own. problems i, myself cant even solve. i dont know what i want or what i am thinking also.

    i made it soo easy for people to think that i am fine but in the inside, everything seems so confusing.

    i never understand this part of myself. one side of me wants you but the other side doesnt. we were friends, still friends and will only be friends.

    i guess that is the phrase i must keep on repeating to myself. i hope it works.

    i cant wait till i leave malaysia. i am dying to go to australia as soon as i can. but i cant. i had to leave all this memories behind me and start a new life.

    i hope the uni life next year is good enough for a new start.

    much love,
    shereena.

    music addiction : 30 Seconds to Mars - Beautiful Lie

  2. 0 comments: