Rss Feed
  1. jingle bells.

    Monday, December 22, 2008

    i am happy.

    happy that things got soo much better, happy that i am happy and happy that i shopped happily today.

    went out with mum to sunway pyramid today. finding the carpark was driving me nuts. you know laa malaysian drivers.

    people simply park at corners and cant wait patiently. took me half an hour or more to find a blardy parking space.

    i bought two shorts, one dress, one vest and one blouse. oooh yeahh and a pair of ballet flats.

    it was great shopping like that. i havent had any since god knows how long. plus my mood is getting better and my mind is not soo narrowed already.

    christmas~

    being emo maybe normal to me but i guess its not healthy for taking too long to recover. i am not a 100% fully okay but i am wokring towards it.

    its progressing well. :D

    loves,
    shereena.

    music addiction : T.I - Whatever You Like

  2. 0 comments: