Rss Feed
  1. better.

    Tuesday, December 02, 2008

    i guess i am alot alot better. feeling free-er.

    watched House Bunny this morning till 4 a.m. but only slept at 5 something. dont know why the days where i cant sleep are back on me.

    wey liam's phone call at 1 p.m woke me up. cause they were going out for lunch and asked me to along.

    wey liam came to fetch along with sean and cherly. we went to summit to eat KFC. but there was food for me at home so i didnt eat.

    mun hoe came to join a while and we walked around. then mun hoe had to go back for his classes and we left for home.

    fetched cherly back and liam asked me to drive his car. i guess it was okayy gua. (= driving whatever cars, seems to give me the same feeling,

    came home and slept a while. then was kinda shock to receive a message on my phone. i guess things are better now.

    i gave up hope when nothing came back two days ago. i guess i was just thinking too much.

    plus it didnt really really turn out the way i expected it to be. it seems to be better. i guess it is a good thing.

    and.. i love how the words were said. it made me feel alot better. felt more secure.

    i hope from now things that i think about are good stuff. i hope. lets see how tonight turns out. if i still cant sleep means something is really wrong.

    my mum had been complaining saying that i look horrid. my eyebags are terrible.

    now, all i am hoping for is things turn out well for youu also. i sense a different person through the messages.

    i really really hope youu are okay.

    i guess. the friendship isnt sacrificed after all.

    with love,
    sher xoxo.

    music addiction : Britney Spears - Womanizer

  2. 0 comments: