Rss Feed
  1. merry merry christmas~!

    Thursday, December 25, 2008

    got a phone call from wey liam yesterday asking me to go to the Curve with them. asked for permission from my mum and i was allowed out.

    left at about 5 something and reached the Curve around 7 p.m.

    they have some pretty christmas decoration and we took some pictures.

    me and cherly.

    me, liam and cherly.

    me, sean and cherly.

    the street.

    me and cherly.

    the early crowd.


    ate pasta and walked around the place. we were trying soo hard to find a place to sit down and drink but everywhere was packed.

    seriously packed.

    we met up with darryl oh shea in the curve. and he tagged along with us because he had to go back earlier.

    then jia shen, keng yew and hong jiun showed up after their work. but there wasnt any place for us to sit down, we decided to go back and go yam cha together.

    before we left.

    so happen darryl's car was parked exactly beside sean's car.

    and because of them, we had to go through two tolls and kena speedtrap. ahahaha! first time see people that dont know the way yet go so fast.

    went back to subang area for mamak. talked and laughed alot. left for home at about 1 a.m.

    the present wey liam gave me.

    he took the trouble to make me not notice he was going to buy a present for me. while we were walking around, he asked me which i like most.

    then he said want to go and buy water to drink. mana tau he went back and bought it for me.

    lovely earrings.

    thanks sooo much my dear. you've made my day. but i feel bad by not buying anything in return.

    thank you thank you~!

    slept and 5 a.m this morning and woke up at 1.30 p.m. christmas is like other usual days for me. staying at home and blardy bored.

    okayy.. i am hungry. (: i want to go and hunt for food.

    with love,
    sher xoxo.

    music addiction : Simple Plan - Save You

  2. 0 comments: