Rss Feed
  1. the annual trip.

    Friday, December 12, 2008

    the first trip last year.

    was out to some salon in Ampang today. went to aunt's house for lunch after the hair do. all i did was wash and blow dry.

    came home and slept. while sleeping, so many phone calls came in. first, the hotel from penang. then ferng lin. twice it was him. then my cousin.

    woke up and was thinking of going to taipan to check out some phones because i am in need of getting a new phone.

    but today is a public holiday for Selangor people. so yeahh.. the shops are closed.

    watched some new show on Astro on Demand and laughed alot. well... it was hilarious. and after that was Gem of Life.

    i am in love with that red Audi TT.

    i saw the new BMW X6 today. it looks kinda nice for a four wheeled drive. and i saw a BMW 6 series at taipan just now. blardy nice.

    people are rich and can afford these nice cars. well... i am having fun just by looking at it. (:

    came online and talked to adrian. i was really in need of advices at that moment. he gave me alot of stuff. things that are so true.

    but yet i cant do it. i am sick and tired of being in all this dilemma.

    i am still that person which has so much to think in mind and in the end, making myself all emo over it.

    even my mum sense the changed person in me. she kept asking whats wrong with me these days.

    at least i am getting back on my sleepy days. i can still sleep. but i still cant help myself for thinking sooo much.

    sighs.

    i'll be going to penang tomorrow with my high school buddies! altogther 11 of us. we will have fun! trust me!

    the 11 people : me, cherly, jia shen, steph, chun kit, ferng lin, en lin, kah tim, dickson, jo ann and her cousin.

    i hope i'll be fine.

    off to some late night chats. ciao people.

    with love,
    sher xoxo.

    music addiction : Boys Like Girls - Thunder

  2. 0 comments: