Rss Feed
  1. early morning sleeps.

    Tuesday, December 02, 2008

    my headache is killing me.

    my headache was terrible this morning. i had to sleep on the couch because it was difficult for me to walk up the stairs.

    and i only slept at 7 a.m. the pain was killing me and i could barely sleep.

    i guess today its going to be a stay in for me. i have no where to go. plus i am not feeling too well.

    had a small talk with adrian. the advices he always give seems to sound so right. i guess as he says, i should really really try my best to finish the race.

    now, i am not going to bother him so much already. he needs time. but i still hope for the best for youu.

    youu deserve better things than being caught up in all this. i am so sorry. take care of yourself alright? (=

    much love,
    shereena.

    music addiction : Lifehouse - Make Me Over

  2. 0 comments: