Rss Feed
  1. late night yam cha sessions.

    Wednesday, December 03, 2008

    someone's birthday today.

    happy 18th mun hoe~! enjoy yourself today. (=

    just got back from kim gary in pyramid. was out for yam cha session with adrian, cherly, sean, jack, jia shen and liam.

    well.. talked about stuff that really made me laugh like no one's business. i havent been laughing like that in ages.

    i guess it is a good thing. plus mum allows me to go out so late and i drove somemore. i guess things are really getting better.

    but.. i really dont know whats wrong with me these days. my back hurts, my head hurts plus my appetite is getting weirder.

    i use to be an eater. now, i can barely eat. i guess its because of the days where i just dont eat and got my system going abit weird.

    now, the feeling of wanting to throw up is hitting me. and my head starts to hurt again. maybe its because of the running under the rain.

    something is wrong somewhere. i hope it leaves me.

    and my phone had gone nuts. i dropped it pretty hard just now, and my reception for getting the line is sooo bad. i have to be in certain angles and positions of the house only i could get the line.

    sien.

    my tummy is not feeling too good. ciao people. maybe off to watch Con Air. i heard it is good. or maybe Sydney White. (:

    bye people.

    love,
    sher xoxo.

    music addiction : Lil' Wayne - Lollipop

  2. 0 comments: