Rss Feed
  1. blue. crystal angels.

    Friday, December 26, 2008

    my lovely christmas persent from a mum's friend. my crystal angels. all together 6 of them.


    my favourite among all.


    my guardian angel.

    i now have major obsession with angels. i will go ahhh-ohh-ohmygod when i see angels. especially this one particular one which i saw at some jewellery shop at Asian Avenue.

    and also my very-long-time-ago obsession with blue things~! har har.

    Happy Boxing Day people~!

    yesterday was just like other ordinary day to me. no doubt it was christmas, but wasnt anything special laa.

    stayed at home the whole day until i got really bored and hungry, i went out to buy ramly burger. har har.

    today another day at home doing nothing. sien lo.

    oklaaa.. basically nothing much to write about. ciao first. love ya.

    loves,
    shereena.

    music addiction : Just Dance - Lady Gaga

  2. 0 comments: