Rss Feed
  1. my truth.

    Monday, December 15, 2008

    i am worrying so much.
    dreading that we will fall apart as that one thing i treasure most.
    as friends.

    i cannot imagine the day we are not friends anymore.

    if it was because of that mistake i made,
    things fall apart,
    it will be my regrets for life.

    i've never wanted all of this to happen.
    i've never wanted to lose the friendship at all.
    i've never wanted for me to feel like this now.

    i couldnt help but to think.
    thinking so much till i dont know whats right or wrong anymore.

    i am already torturing myself with all these thoughts.

    will we really fall apart?
    what about that deal we made?

    there is no way i can joke around with you like i did before.

    i feel the heartache and i feel the tears.
    and it was because of that 6 texts long confession.

    i was so stupid to think that it will make things better.

    fuck it.
    please leave me alone.

    i feel like crying out loud.
    i feel like screaming out loud.

    the tears are starting to roll down
    and the thoughts are starting to fill up my mind already.

    this is what appears in my mind now,
    "we don't fit together anymore. not even as close friends already."

    ~

  2. 0 comments: