Rss Feed
  1. this is it. it is exciting!

    Thursday, April 08, 2010

    uni started today. back to normal. had classes from 9.30 am right up till 3.30 pm.

    it wasn't so bad i would say.

    my lunch break was at 1.30 pm for an hour. and i was sorta craving for my sushi. so as usual i would walk out to sushi sushi on glenferrie road.

    on my way there, there is this new sushi cafe which looked not bad but the sushis are like 10c more expensive. but i'll try one day and i shall compare.

    cause at this point of time, i still am loyal to sushi sushi. i lovee their sushis somehow!

    my usual salmon hand roll and tried the seaweed inari.

    ohhh i love the seaweed. yum yum! reminds me of the jelly fish salad which i will always order when i am eating sushi back in malaysia. you know the abit spicy one? crunchy too!

    next time i shall just eat the seaweed salad by itself. though it isn't quite worth it, but i love it worrr...

    my phone died on me during the last hour in uni. one thing i don't like about the iphone is its battery. die super fast lo!

    was home by 5 pm and munched on cookies and almond nuts and aunty doris let me try custard apple? the fruit? not to my liking though.

    then i watched grey's anatomy then had korean instant noodles for dinner.

    watched so you think you can dance result show after eating and my favourite four are the top four!! ohhhh how exciting!

    i love them all. in their individual ways.

    don't matter who wins, i am happy. the finale is in two weeks! oh can't wait!

    ooklaaa... i am back to my series. i just downloaded new episode of 90210 and gossip girl. and the remaining episodes of season 6 of grey's anatomy that is up to date. :D

    tomorrow cherly will be staying over. :D yay!

    much love,
    NA.

    music addiction : October - Bethany Joy Lenz

  2. 0 comments: