Rss Feed
  1. work is like shit AT TIMES.

    Wednesday, May 13, 2009

    my god. i never expected work to have so much politics. i mean i know the real working life out there has this kinda "politics" but i didnt expect this much at a small outlet like this.

    apparent the 'you' i mentioned in the earlier post is not the actual culprit.

    there is actually somebody else that is hiding stuff from me when the words was actually said by herself. she was the damn person who started about my attitude towards her.

    fuck it la. i dont even know who is trustable and who is not anymore. maybe the only ones that i could talk to now is the guys. the only two guys. nick and tze hui?

    i dont go along with girls. thats why most of my friends are guys except my 3 close girlfriends.

    so what if my effing lanci face has a problem with you? too bad that you have to bear with this face of mine for another two more months.

    i am going to treat you as fake as i can. trust me i will. i will still laugh and joke and talk to you guys but there isnt any sincerity in whatever i treat you guys.

    i am a person that remembers what and how a person treats me. i might pay you back double. but... this issue, i wont. i wont even bother doing anything. its not worth it.

    why do i have to be enemy with my paycheck? i am going to work and get paid and give you guys hell!

    for me to call the relationship with you guys scary, maybe you should really feel what is scary about the relationship with me. FAKE.

    i'll just talk to the girls for the sake of talking. nothing more nothing less.

    so i guess the guys are the only really nice ones there? i dont want to judge anymore. later i might find out something again.

    just work. pass two months. and get paid and leave! i'll try to have fun and not make work so miserable.

    once i dont like you, i dont like you! i cant stand girls like that.

    just fuck off and screw you if you have a problem with me. you dont come and tell me, then fine. the problem wont go away and i will make it worse for you.

    shereena.

  2. 0 comments: