Rss Feed
  1. my days.

    Friday, May 08, 2009

    sometimes i just dont want to be at wherever you are.

    woke up late today for work. i was supposed to wake up at 12 pm and catch the 12.30 pm bus. but mana tau i woke up at 12.35 pm. and thats also because jia shen's miss call woke me up. if not i will still be sleeping till god knows what time!

    went out the house by 1 pm but the stupid bus only came at 1.40 pm. damn hot somemore the weather. and sheng loong nicely saw me standing under the hot sun and he messaged me asked me to becareful of my surroundings. alot of snatch thief cases happened lately.

    luckily i wasnt late to work. almost late.

    went to break with ferns then went to get money from the atm machine then went to buy wrapping paper for my mum's present.

    went back to nike and wrapped the present but vanessa complain i dont know how to wrap so she helped me abit. i was in a hurry laa what to do...

    work was fine. time passed pretty fast. and when you work with nick and vanessa together, you'll defintely see funny moments. today was nick chasing after vanessa for his phone. damn funny laa the way he run and the way he calls out for vanessa for his phone.

    fetched ferns home and got him to hide my mum's present in the car. and when the clock struck 12 am, i gave my mum her present and she was shock that it was big. fyi, it was in a nike shoe box. ahaha! easier to wrap what.

    basically today was not bad.

    we talked about you. i just dont seem to stop talking about you just yet.

    loves,
    sher xoxo.

    music addiction : Jessica Mauboy - Been Waiting

  2. 0 comments: