Rss Feed
  1. a special day for my mum.

    Friday, May 08, 2009

    its a new day. its the birthday of someone very very special to me. someone who've been through with my through my thick and thin, to my fun and laughters, to my cry and pains. my mum. <3

    she was always always there for me without fail. it seems that the mother and daughter relationship that i have with my mum is just sooo bonded. she's my only one in my life.

    its her special day and i took an off day to go out makan and shop. i love her tooo much!


    japan. 2004.

    china. 2005.

    hong kong. 2006.

    bali. 2007.


    australia. 2008.

    chiang mai. 2009.

    the only important one among all the other ones. my mother. happy birthday!

    omg omg~~!! i am watching American Idol now. and Kris is in the top 3! its a good news. har har. and mum likes my gift for her. a pillow. a fridge magnet. and a crystal apple.

    much love,
    shereena.

    music addiction : Daughtry - No Suprise

  2. 0 comments: