Rss Feed
  1. go die la you.

    Monday, May 11, 2009

    dont make me hate you. i am damn angry with you! every single time nick asks me about what i think of you, i sure say nothing. NOTHING! and you fucking told people about me?

    about me having attitude problems? what the fuck is your problem? you are trying to sabotage relationships between me and new staffs? get a life la my god.

    i just found out today that you are like that. i dont like you to the max already. dont ask me for any help cause i wont bother helping you for anything anymore. i work and get paid and i'll leave by end of june. so dont disturb me.

    hear this, i've asked them and they said it straight to my face that i do not have attitude problem. so you go fly kite la!

    luckily i am off tomorrow if not, you are going to get it from me. you go to every single person bitching about the other person. get a life laaa..

    i am sooo not talking to you other than work things. what you do to me, you'll get it back. you say i got attitude problem... now i give you attitude problem!

    i give you attitude problem to the max.

    i know i look damn gao lanc when i dont talk. but so? so what if i am like that? as long is i never lanc you before then fine la.

    fuck la. my temperature rising already. stupid small people.

    shereena.

  2. 0 comments: