Rss Feed
  1. what the hell is this laaaa..

    Wednesday, May 06, 2009

    i am hoping for a brand new start.

    i saw a name. not exactly a name. its an alphabet. it made me thought whether was it you that she meant. i cant help but to notice and care so much.

    i dont want to like you anymore. i dont like the feeling of liking you. i dont want that when i am at another side of the globe, i still like you.

    i dont want that when i see something there, it makes me think of you. i love you sooo much as a friend but i dont like you for being the one i like.

    i guess when this became a problem of mine, i finally realise that the more you dont like a feeling or something to occur, the more it happens.

    it would be soo nice if one day i drop you a text or say hi to you or chatting online or whatever, i dont have that special feeling in me anymore. it is soo much better to talk to you when you are just my best friend rather than being someone i am into.

    the more i want all of this to go away, all of this feelings, the more i can loosen the grip. i hate that i hold on too much.

    people tell me you are an ass. people tell me how not worth it you are for me to spend my time on. eventhough i hear the worst things people have got to say about you, i deny it. i know you are far better than what they say.

    but as time passes, my denial just fades off slowly. i am starting to believe and starting to let go. then you just appear back in my life again and just stay there for a while. and then bring me back to the state which i was trying so hard to let go.

    i hate that the person is you. why cant it just be a stranger i suddenly like. sighs.

    tomorrow and the day after is afternoon shift for me. (: i can sleep longer! but my time is all going crazy. my shop time and house time different. bus routes timing different. which one to follow le?

    and i cant find my cable for my ipod! annoying betul.

    love,
    shereena.

    music addiction : The Script - Breakeven

  2. 0 comments: