Rss Feed
  1. i really have to wait till next year?

    Saturday, May 30, 2009

    i miss him. ):

    screw streamyx. because of the stupid blardy streamyx, i cant online for sooooo many days.

    i have soo much to write but i dont remember much already. i guess i shall only write about one particular thing that got me soo emo over.

    my cousin left to india already. and will only be back on the 5th of august which i will already leave to melbourne.

    he did come and look for me for lunch before he left but when i received his sms telling me goodbye, i was actually tearing on my way to get food in jusco.

    i was really really sad and was smsing qi hong so i told him about my rants. people always leave but... it is so hard to see people leave and when i leave myself. lets just hope he goes over to melbourne to find me soon enough. ):

    well.. that was the 27th may update. this will be the today's update.

    I HATE THEM! i hate people at work. why is it that they get to go late to work, dont attend meeting and yet they dont get sounded badly? i mean isnt punctuality the main thing at work or anywhere at all? idiots. screw them.

    but when i just raised my voice abit and was having the intention to joke get sounded? why does it have to be so unfair? i am sooo hoping for the day i leave. i no longer love my job. i no longer have fun working.

    after all this blardy shits, some stupid malay customer pula get on my nerve. stupid malays. i am not being racist or what laaa. but this kinda of malay have no future at all!

    i thought after a nice chat i had yesterday with you, i would at least deserve a nice day today. mana tau it is soooo bad.

    luckily i had my mum to come over at 6 pm to go dinner with and went shopping with. went to zanmai then went to the padini fair thingy which i spent about 100 plus with 4 tops and 3 bottoms. (:

    sighs. i really hate people at work. i miss my cousin. ):

    and you... good luck!

    loves,
    shereena.

    music addiction : How Do You Sleep - Jesse Mccartney feat Ludacris

  2. 0 comments: