Rss Feed
  1. In the night, I hear 'em talk,the coldest story ever told
    Somewhere far along this road, he lost his soul to a woman so heartless...
    How could you be so heartless?
    Oh... How could you be so heartless?

    Kris is soooooo charming with his voice. obviously i want him to be one of the two in the finale! but... even if he doesnt make it there, he is just a brilliant singer. he'll make it far enough.

    the way he sings acoustic just blows me off the ground. and he is cute~!

    me dont like adam lambert. his high pinching so called rocker tone just dont gel well with my ears. i find it rather disturbing that he is singing like that.

    and he is not cute to me. not at all. he is sooooo gay! and yes he is gay. so maybe thats why he is thaaaat gay.

    results tomorrow night. and the next day which is friday, i am working noon shift soo... i can stay up all night with my junk food and watch american idols and my downloaded shows.

    i found out that i may not be able to download series when i am in Melbourne. how sadd! i cannot live without those 3 series of mine every week laaaaa... ):

    Kris. <3

    loves,
    shereena.

    Kris Allen - Heartless

  2. 0 comments: