Rss Feed
  1. i cant believe this is how i give up.

    Thursday, May 21, 2009

    the sky seems soo gloomy.

    the day just went normal. signed in at work at 2 pm and left at 10 pm. as usual. but... i tendered my resignation already. i will offcially stop work next month on the 19th. i dont feel like working anymore.

    my friend will be back from aussie, my other friends will have holidays. i dont want to be at work and acting like a fake nice person and just work on like that.

    i am more than happy that i will stop work 11 days earlier than planned.

    and i still cared so much over the talks we had. i check my phone almost every hour just to see if you replied as you didnt yesterday night.

    and you did. and you apologized too. but... sighs. i dont know how to say.

    i dont understand why i just gave up on the actual one in my life and now distracting myself to another person that never mattered to me all this while?

    whatever.

    off to watching the American Idol finale soon to distract my mood. i dont like Adam but i somehow know he'll win. but i really really really do not like him laaa.

    shereena.

  2. 0 comments: