Rss Feed
  1. topics? its working out.

    Tuesday, February 17, 2009

    as usual. awww.

    was out to pyramid today with the cousin and my uncle. they were looking for camera's and didnt know much about walking around pyramid.

    as i who always goes there, they needed my help to find some shops. and since i am free so i just tagged along.

    got up at 10 a.m which is pretty rare for me. i mean its not like the alarm woke me up. i just got up by myself. and i slept like 4 in the morning.

    i didnt have a good night sleep. the dreams i had was great but the after effect sucks. why now again?

    alot of things are bugging me. sometimes i just wonder what the hell is wrong.

    anyway, going out with the cousin sort of distracted me. we had sooo much more talks and yeahh. it was fun talking. even promised to drive me around melbourne as much as i want to and also take me to the best coffee in town which is done by his friend. (:

    i am still getting the pictures from yesterday ready for posting. so it should be done by late night. wait laaa.

    my chiang mai pictures will probably be up on wednesday.

    loves,
    shereena.

  2. 0 comments: