Rss Feed
  1. soon to be work place.

    set my alarm at 10 am one. mana tau i really couldnt get up so i set another two hours later. sooo i woke up at 12 pm.

    the reason of me wanting to wake up early was because i wanted to wash my sport shoes and fold the clothes stacking on the couch.

    and i was suppose to go out at 1 pm so i only managed to wash my nike sport shoes which i love. <3

    i have been delaying it since my chiang mai trip. from white it became yellow and now its white again! but the soap i use is making my hand itcy le.

    khai shien came to fetch me around 1.15 pm then we went to fetch teck wei and took off to pyramid.

    went over to Machines and disturb itu ferng lin and wei jun. then headed over to subway for lunch.

    after lunch i went to nike to go for my interview. was interviewed by a guy name nick. he seems like a nice guy laaa. and he is the main fella over there at the pyramid branch.

    asked me quite alot of stuff and explained to me quite some stuff too.

    and.... i landed myself a job!! (: finally. i am starting next monday at nike in pyramid. sooo from now on people.. start coming there if you want to find nike stuff. got commision punya tau.

    when i was done with interview, khai shien and teck wei was already waiting for me outside of nike.

    then ferns and wei jun had break so we went looking for them at mcdonalds. i tell you ahhh wei jun is equally bad. all four of them zhat me like nobody's business. even khai shien supported them!

    hmph! terrible friends. :D

    and cherly was already in pyramid cause there was sales in topshop, miss selfridge and dorothy perkins.

    but when i went looking for her she was already in guess. she didnt know got sales and kept complaining she didnt bring enough money and started blaming her sister for saying the sales for guess is tomorrow.

    last last she also bought 200 plus ringgit of stuffs. to be specific three pieces of stuffs. (:

    then we left for home already.

    now i am home sitting blindly in front of the laptop blogging. and the pile of clothes is still stacked on my couch. i am lazy to move laaaa.

    oh and i am suppose to go IDP tomorrow cause i left out something for them so cant get my offer letter. i thought i gave everything already? hmmm.. i have to trouble cherly to fetch me there tomorrow. sighs.

    k laaaa. ciao people~!

    lots of love,
    sher xoxo.

    music addiction : One Sweet Day - Mariah Carey ft. Boyz II Men

  2. 0 comments: