Rss Feed
  1. my dear.

    Friday, February 20, 2009

    my good friend. my listener.

    dont blame me for this picture. its somehow cute. and fun. (:

    sighs. jia shen left already. all of us went to send him at the airport. the moment he said he had to go in already, i felt my tears start to form.

    i cried infront of everyone. but i feel sad and hard for cherly. she was soo sad. cried till her eyes were red and she kept stoning and think and cry again.

    i cant imagine that i had to put her through all this again when i leave. oh my god.

    i still remember i knew jia shen through cherly. it was rather fun knowing him in form 4. and he didnt know that i was a malay till like after a year of knowing him.

    then form 5 we were in the same tuition for add maths and chemistry. we got closer. debating about chemistry, talking about god knows what in add maths tuition. scolded him on how anti social he was when he was in a relationship.

    all of us had fun during our years in high school. i started to know him better. talked to him alot more. then enrolled into SAM programme together.

    ended up in the same class and our student number is only one number apart. talked and shared with him soo much during that one year which was last year. got sooo much closer.

    i always scold him, always whack him yet we are good friends. he makes me understand certain stuff better and helped me when i was really down.

    fetched me to yum cha and go college sometimes. everywhere i would usually be with him and cherly. even my mum likes him.

    and he made everybody start to insult me. annoyed me whenever he feels like it. i still can remember what he did to me at Penang Butterfly Park. it was funny but still annoyed me.

    from time to time he will make my day. coming up with those crappy jokes and make me laugh at his looks just to make me happy. insulting him was also another part of something fun. his hair(s). his so called yengness.

    now, we are 8 hours away by air. unable to speak to each other like he was really standing infront of me. even chatting in msn, the time difference of 3 hours will affect the duration of chatting.

    omg.. writing this makes my tears trickle down already. i cant imagine how hard is it going to be for cherly. sighs.

    this is the freaking part i hate about leaving.

    jia shen, take care of yourself there okay? keep us updated from time to time. we all will want to know dont matter what. and all the best with uni and everything.

    start going to nice food places and bring me there when i go over. i still owe you a meal!

    i'll see you in 5 months! loves.

    i called qi hong and started crying. not only about jia shen leaving but also about me leaving in future. i cant imagine how hard will things be for me. my one good friend leave i also cry till like that already.

    i'll be leaving ALL my friends in july. thats going to be horrible. now, i would declare to all of you which is my friend and claims me as one, i want to see you guys at least once before i leave. dont let me just leave like that and dont say bye.

    now i have a feeling this 5 months is going to pass quick. wtf. sighs.

    much love,
    shereena.

  2. 0 comments: