Rss Feed
  1. back pain.

    Wednesday, February 04, 2009

    was out to Lot 10 yesterday. the reason for going was because my cousin wanted to get a pair of Birkenstock but ended up me and my mum bought it as well.

    the difference is that the part where is black, mine is white.

    i love it~! its blue! and its a blardy RM223. ahaha. but damn comfy. (:

    but mum's was out of size and there was one pair at Bangsar Village 2 so went drove over just to get the shoes and went for a tea break at Delicious.

    i love their Quiche! damn nice. even their wedges is nice with reasonable price. and the atmosphere just beats it all.

    plus bangsar has rich people with damn blardy hot cars with nice number plates. i saw a Ferrari and the sexy Soarer. but no hot guys. sadly.

    at night we went over to another cousin's place at Wangsa Maju and dinner at Sentul. came home and thought the cousin's friend who stayed over at my place, the rubik's cube.

    ahaha. everyone seems to be learning it already.

    went out yam cha with my cousin's friends and my cousin at Pappa Rich. sat there till about 12 something then we went back cause my cousin had to pack his bags.

    he went back to sabah already. sent him to the airport this morning at like 2 something. came home around 3 something and slept at 4.

    but i promised the classmates to go over to Klang to join them for bak kut teh. so i has to wake up at 8.45 a.m. i was damn tired.

    khai shien came to fetch me to jia shen's house then we all went with one car along with teck wei.

    well it was fun laa today at Klang. i had teck wei to make me laugh and made me whacked him all the time. and jia shen who just couldnt stop insulting in a funny way and got whacked by me also.

    lastly was vincent. he sat beside me and started talking about all the weird things and got whacked by me too. ahahah. (:

    left Klang and went over for Inkheart at pyramid. before going to pyramid we went to fetch cherly first.

    but teck wei had to go movie with his girlfriend at summit so he couldnt join us. ended up me, jia shen, cherly and khai shien went for the movie.

    it was a good movie.
    fantasy and adventure movies are my kinda thing also.

    Dustfinger aka Paul Bettany caught my eyes after i commented that his body is nice. i mean seriously. not too muscular yet fit.

    and i didnt know that he is with Jennifer Connely. which was his wife in the movie.

    bad boy look. hot laa. (:

    my back hurts soo badly. sort of destroyed my mood today. i can hardly walk right. even sitting down it hurts.

    blardy hell. even coughing it hurts.

    i had to go and see the doctor tomorrow. i really cant stand the pain for any longer. its making me go moody.

    sitting here and blog also i kenot tahan that much. sighs.

    by the way, he looked hot. like really good. i guess all this while. just better now.

    loves,
    shereena.

  2. 0 comments: