Rss Feed
  1. liverpool? nahh. torres.

    Monday, February 02, 2009

    my favourite football player.
    lets hope there is football for me in australia.

    had a chat with tim just now cause he wanted to know about the liverpool and chelsea match. which i am still watching and his already asleep.

    basically, torres is the only one which is keeping me to continue watching the match.

    my day was great!

    got up and went over to pyramid for lunch and walked around for a bit. looked at some pretty jewelleries which i love but price was abit off for me.

    soo.. ended up i walked away from the angel i love.

    after pyramid me, mum and cousin went over to parade. because my mum wanted to get a pair of pants which was some chinese taboo saying that between the first day till the eighth day of chinese new year, you should buy a pair of LONG pants for prosperity.

    yay! TORRES SCORED!!

    okayy back to this. and i bought a dress from fos. which i was already longing for it for quite some time but needed my mum's credit card for the 10% discount.

    went to toys r' us to get the rubik's cube and another item.

    headed back home to bath and stuff cause there is a relative's chinese new year open house at kepong. brought the rubik's cube over.

    finally for the first time i managed to solve it all by myself. without chun kit beside me teaching me and telling me whether what i done was right or wrong.

    after solving the first time, there was the second and third time.

    had a couple shots of drink and gambled a little. my luck seems not so good. i havent been winning much.

    came back and was suppose to get the pictures at laine's done, but i was too lazy and too fascinated with the new toy i bought for a present.

    i love it! i may consider getting another for myself.

    yay! TORRES SCORED AGAIN!!

    much love,
    sher xoxo.

    music addiction : Taylors Swift - White Horse

  2. 0 comments: