Rss Feed
  1. spanish is sexy.

    Sunday, September 21, 2008

    te amo?

    hellllooo :)

    what the hell laa. trials on monday and now only i am feeling the pressure. first there wasnt any pressure at all and now, suddenly everything just rush towards me.

    trials?! oh crap. i am soooo dead.

    my oh-so-hot cousin will be back next year. somehow i am looking forward to seeing him. :) you know, i always had that thing in looking at him since i was a kid. imagine that. :D

    went to crocodile farm for dinner. got one white guy there and he looked not bad. maybe because he is a white guy thats why. everyone that knows me well enough should know shereena has a thing towards white guys.

    damn stress laa.. i dont know what am i doing also. sighs.

    going there brings me memories. reminds me of that body contact. i am already trying my best. my very best and yet i still cant.

    love ya,
    sher xoxo.

    music addiction : Flo Rida - In The Ayer

  2. 0 comments: