Rss Feed
  1. sky high?

    Wednesday, September 24, 2008

    i want to be up there.
    all the peacefulness, clouds, sunsets and stars.
    it was great staring out at a place with no one at all.
    i somehow loved it.

    as much as i wanted to wake up at 3 to study i cant get up. my energy were are drained out before that. i was trying to sleep earlier so i could at least have 4 hours of sleep.

    but i couldnt sleep. its not that i wasnt tired or something. i was tired but i just cant sleep. my mind was wandering till i have no idea where and how possibly far it could go.

    thinking of physics today was already enough to kill me alive. and plus the other reasons, it drained out everything from me.

    instead of getting up to study, i just managed to get up and get ready. jia shen already appeared in front of my house at 6.

    can i say physics was murderous? omg.

    wasnt so used to getting home early. was home by 11. and watched oc. and tried to study maths. maths paper is tomorrow at 7 in the morning. how cool right?

    my day had so far not go so well. i doubt that it will even get better so yeahh. its bad.

    until now, i cant get rid of it. maybe the coming holidays i should really close myself up. dont let me see nor hear anything that has got to do with holding me back.

    off-to-some-nap. tired. :(

    much love,
    sher xoxo.

  2. 0 comments: