Rss Feed
  1. a sleek piece.

    Monday, September 01, 2008

    my first owned titus. its blardy sleek.

    went out to midvalley today. supposingly was only with my mum and cherly but we managed to make jia shen follow to. it seems to him, going with us was weird. but yeahh.. he followed.

    parked in gardens because midvalley was seriously packed with humans. walked around gardens and the first thing i bought was this sleek accessory!

    thank you soo much mummy! she also got herself another one from titus.

    practically the whole time we were just walking around seeing stuff. trying to get stuff too. but it is either things are too messy or my mum simply wouldnt get it for me.

    and mum treated us sushi for lunch. again thank you.

    only cherly and my mum got clothes for themselves. me and jia shen was just looking around. and seriously.. damn banyak people in midvalley.

    it was a good day out. jia shen, i am sure you dont feel cheated already right? it wasnt so badd.

    will be out for facial tomorrow and also going to pyramid with mum and cousin. so MAYBE i'll get something. i hope at least.

    and also the qihong and eejun's farewell tomorrow at taipan. hope it'll be fun. HOPING.

    youu, hoping to see youu soon my dear. i know i will. <3>

    lovie,
    sher xoxo.

    music addiction : Secondhand Serenade - Fall For You


  2. 0 comments: