Rss Feed
  1. september baby.

    Monday, September 29, 2008

    my gossip partner and my girlfriend.
    happy birthday~!

    first, sorry for the late post. i was out the whole day so i couldnt get anywhere near the internet to update.

    happy birthday stephanie! she was my kindergarden classmate. i found her in my pictures. hahaha! i still remember how i went up to her and ask her whether she had a sister. because when we were in the same class in form 1 i didnt know she was same age as me.

    we became close ever since form 1 and now we still are. she had always been that person i always talk to and gossip about almost anything and everything.

    i was only in the same class with her for one year. and that one year brought us close. remember the so-called-doing-project sessions in your house?

    we ended up playing ps2. and at that time i was addicted to tony hawk. remember those doing-nilam-project at mpsj library? the part where we got scolded cause we were talking too much?

    i just love her to bits. <3

    happy birthday my dear~!

    today was out the whole day. going lcct in the morning to fetch my cousin, morning dim sum at usj 21, visiting cousin's condominium in usj 1 and going to pyramid till 8 plus.

    bought a tank top from mng and also a pair of flats from skechers. rm169 for a pair of flats but i love it. :)

    another thing i want. i want that MNG jacket laa. rm159 le... my mum dont want to get it for me. :(

    adios peoples. (:

    love,
    shereena.

    music addiction : Daniel Powter - Next Plane Home

  2. 0 comments: