Rss Feed
  1. dailys.

    Friday, September 12, 2008

    this is how my hand is when i thought i already stretched my hands straight.
    at least once i used to THINK is was straight.
    clearly it isnt.

    teck wei had been complaining about my hand like for quite a long time ago. and he gives really really big expressions when he sees my hands like that.

    it isnt soo bad laa.

    during physics class today, i was too bored so i ended playing with the eraser. then teck wei joined me. hahaha! you know that game where u press the eraser and it will roll to somewhere else until you reach on top of your other friend's eraser?

    teck wei won btw.

    well.... i felt like a primary school kid playing that. it was soo long ago since i played it.

    nowadays, i really dont know what to update about anymore. sighs.

    qi hong will be back today! i thought i wasnt going to see him cause the initial plan was, i am suppose to go back to Raub tonight. since there are some urgent things to do, i'll only leave tomorrow.

    so... i MIGHT be catching up with qi hong tonight. but you know him laa. the plan might be cancelled at the very end.

    sighs, two days in a place with no internet connection. sien man. thank god i have plenty of movies and dramas in my laptop.

    youu, what if that day i tear and say goodbye to youu? i couldnt bear myself saying goodbye to youu eventhough at that point of time youu may not be my YOUU.

    ciao guys. :)

    lovee,
    sher.

  2. 0 comments: