Rss Feed
  1. a love story i LOVE.

    Monday, September 08, 2008

    as usual keanu reeves is blardy hott.

    the movies i've been downloading includes The Lake House.

    i've watched it like 2 times and i still dont mind watching it from the start again. and i've just finished it for the third time.

    i love this show.

    living in a fantasy where it was so surreal yet the feeling was strong. it may be just a show, but it brought me to feeling it to that level as well.

    bloody hell. it made me feel so lovey and sad towards the ending. and then made me smile again. now days, there will never be guys like this anymore. not that the Alex in the show is real, but i love the way he was.

    after watching it for quite a number of times, i'll still tear dont matter what. imagine knowing the guy you love is already dead. and he was the guy that died in your arms on Valentines Day.

    the writer is amazing. its another world of art. meeting and loving someone you've never met and yet it is so deep.

    this reminds me of If You Could See Me Now by Cecilia Ahern. its one hell of a book. things that weren't expected to happen, happens.

    So come to me, now we can be what we want to be
    I love you and now I see
    This is the way it should be
    This is the way it should be
    This is the way it should be, for lovers
    They shouldn't go it alone
    It's not so good when your on your own
    I'm very sure, this never happened to me before
    I met you and now I'm sure

    youu, everything in this post reminds me of youu. every single detail does.

    yours,
    sher.

    music addiction : Paul McCartney - This Never Happened Before

  2. 0 comments: