Rss Feed
  1. memories.

    Thursday, September 18, 2008

    i love the place.

    have i mention how badly i missed hong kong?

    the last time i went i didnt have that much fun as i expected i should. there was fun but as in the places they took us, it wasnt so grand. didnt do that much shopping also because it was winter sales. every clothes were just too thick to wear in Malaysia.

    the company that went together was good. except for some. but the peoples that were around my age was quite fun to hang out with. especially my oh-so-hot cousin~!

    he is blonde and he is good looking. well to me he is. but there is just one flaw. his shoulders arent broad. i mean the outlook he only has one flaw. the inside, i dont know.

    talking about it, the peck on my cheek still makes me smile like a crazy girl until today. and his so red yet cute face. =D

    wait, this was suppose to be about hong kong right? okayy... maybe i swayed off abit too far.

    i cant wait to visit hong kong again. i really really want to go again. i hope my mum takes me there end of this year. i really hope so.

    college was fine today. went to pyramid a while cause cherly said there was this student log in thing at topshop. only students with student card could go in.

    i am not a topshop fan. seriously. their clothes just somehow dont go along with me and the price isnt cheap.

    met a few schoolmates there. one of them is chong chin yau. let me tell u this compliment again chin yau, you looked better. seriously. alot better than before. according to him, its because of the hair "tail" he has. hahaa!

    thats all today. :)

    ciao,
    sher xoxo.


  2. 0 comments: