Rss Feed
  1. bye bye qiqi.

    Tuesday, September 02, 2008

    facial was fine that day. but it was seriously damn painful laa. and people at the facial centre seriously damn persistant man. keep on pushing my mum to sign up for the package.

    after that went to pyramid for shopping since it was the last day of sales.

    and i bought a pair of levi's jeans. i am finally owning a levi's jeans. damn happy that my mum actually allowed me to buy since for the past few days i've been using quite some money. and seriously lo, i didnt expect it to be this comfortable.

    went hunting for qihong's present. manage to get him a collar tee from colins. i am sharing the present with tim.

    was already late for the farewell dinner at night. cause i had to go home first and change and jia shen was suppose to come and fetch me at 7.45 p.m.

    the farewell dinner was at Pizza Uno taipan. but not all made it. tim had trials so he couldnt come, steph was sick and chun kit was in malacca.

    pictures.

    click on it to get a larger picture.

    us trying to settle down with which food to order.
    credits to yew wei.

    me and the boy that is leaving us for malacca.
    credits to yew wei.

    me and the good bestie, cherly.
    credits to yew wei.

    yew wei, me and qi hong.

    qihong and cherly.

    qi hong and walter.

    another shot of the both of us.

    me and limqihong.

    qi hong and cherly. but dont know where she looking at.

    cherly and walter.

    cherly, walter and dickson.

    me and qi hong again.

    cherly, ee jun and me. another guy which will leave together with qi hong.

    ee jun and the three girls.

    these are the only pictures i have. i am still waiting for those from en lin and jo ann.

    qi hong fetched me home. first time trying his driving. actually he is not bad. =D thanks anyway!

    this dinner cost me 40 ringgit le. damn pain laa. nevermind laa. give face to them so we must go. i hope qi hong likes the present. eventhough it is not the red he likes.

    anway, it was a good gathering though.

    youu, are still very much in my mind.

    much love,
    sher xoxo.

  2. 0 comments: