Rss Feed
  1. a walking idiot.

    Monday, October 20, 2008

    i know i am an idiot for being too into it.

    i dont know what is up with me these days. like today, i was actually having some laughters with the friends but then after that, i completely lost it.

    i was like in a world by myself and totally shut myself off everybody. even kinda threw my temper onto a good friend. it wasnt all my fault but i sort of over reacted.

    i was sure that i got rid of whatever feeling i had on "youu" but seeing a personal message made me think who is that? wondering whether it actually meant anything or was he trying to say it to someone.

    maybe bits and pieces of everything around me are jumble up into one state of confusion.

    i always had this someone i dont like. i mean she didnt do anything much to me but there is just this something that i dont like about her.

    maybe its because she had once owned him. and there is when the word infatuation comes in. i dont know why i care so much about his stuff but i am sure i do not have any deep feelings for the fella.

    it was more like protecting a friend and restraining him from being hurt. and wanting to know how good he is doing.

    i just needed to throw all this words out from me. i dont expect any form of asking.

    just finished 3 episodes of the oc. its leaving me at a hanging state. making me think too much. not about the show but myself.

    watching series is the only time i'll relax and also the only time my mind travels after its over.

    guys are the pain in the ass. and the feelings are even worse.

    shereena.

    music addiction : Lifehouse - Make Me Over

  2. 0 comments: