Rss Feed
  1. music is somehow fun.

    Friday, October 10, 2008

    singing at the top of my lungs.

    musics seems to help alot. i am stressing myself out but when i hear songs i like, i'll tend to sing it out loud to release all my stress.

    well... maybe thats why 8GB of my computer space is made up of my songs.

    i finally told my mum my results. i wasnt as bad as i expected her to react but i am still feeling the guilt. i am disappointing her. sighs. ):

    college was just fine today. nothing much happened.

    there will be a driving lesson tomorrow. i dont know whether i still remember how to drive or not. and my freaking test is next wednesday?! oh crap.

    i like the song Thunder by Boys Like Girls.

    this song recently only got famous on radio. actually i have this song since mid of last year.

    the starting of the song, the lead singer sounded really sexy. and actually he looks not bad. haha! finally some humour in me.

    ciao people. :)

    shereena.
    music addiction : Thunder - Boys Like Girls

  2. 0 comments: