Rss Feed
  1. friends?

    Sunday, October 19, 2008

    friendship? mostly turns out sucky.

    today was soo tiring. ):

    got up at 7.50 a.m then went to the field to catch up with the boys. sat down and had a chat with them before they started their match.

    but i had to go before 9 because i have to go to monash with my cousin.

    so... chun kit walked me home with his football boots. i told him to just walk with me till the end of the padang but he said nevermind wor.

    i doubt a friend could get any better than that. well.. at least in my circle of friends.

    some dont matter how much i care they wont care even a bit. and some take things for granted. i couldnt be bothered anymore. as long you dont mess with me.

    monash is really boring today. its not place but the things i am hearing. somehow i like the place. it gives me the overseas feeling when i am inside.

    but the food there is expensive food. anyway, people that can afford to enter monash can afford eating food like that everyday.

    then, went all the way to pulau indah for an open house. its the other corner of the world. way way towards port klang.

    came back about 8. all the jam everywhere is making me so sien. reached home and slept till 9.30 p.m.

    and i should be in bed by 1 a.m. i have not got my full sleeping time yet. and i am craving for it already.

    toodles!

    with love,
    sher xoxo.

    music addiction : Lifehouse - Broken

  2. 0 comments: