Rss Feed
  1. my high school buddies.

    Monday, October 27, 2008

    the class girls.

    basically only two i am close with. one a very funny whacky islamic studies ONLY friend. two not-so-close classmates. one out of the picture.

    it was so far an entertaining year.

    sighs. driving today sucked! i cant believe i am that terrible. sometimes i wonder those critics i've said seems to turn back to me.

    people always tell me how confuse they are or they dont know how they feel. sometimes i feel exactly the same too.

    at least at this current moment i am.

    dont matter how much i want to get rid of "youu", i cant. i mean i thought i did but there is always something about me that always cares about him in some way.

    i left him completely out of my mind for like weeks and suddenly after hearing a phrase from him dedicated to me, my heart is weakening again. images of him is flashing in my mind already.

    another problem with the other one, i dont intend to care much but i am unintentionally. i am not sure whether i am caring as a friend or more than a friend.

    but one thing i am sure, this friend have yet not to affect me in so many ways as "youu" did.

    these are basically the peoples that made something in my life. something deep. a very very truly good friends.

    my high school sweethearts.

    life wasnt interesting for me without them. only you and i should know if you had affected my life.

    omg laaa... these feelings are taking over me.

    "we will only be friends."

    much love,
    sher xoxo.

    music addiction : Shontelle - T-Shirt

  2. 0 comments: