Rss Feed
  1. go liverpool?

    Saturday, October 11, 2008

    i am standing strong ALONE.

    i got up damn late man. slept about 5 a.m and woke up around 2.30 p.m. if it wasnt a phone call that woke me up, i think i will still sleep till god knows what time.

    had to wash my own clothes cause mum isnt around to wash for me. went out for lunch with the cousin's girlfriend.

    there's a puppy in my house. those who knows me well enough will know dont matter what type of dog, big or small, i am afraid of it. literally terrified.

    even cherly's dog i am afraid. the very harmless barry. so you know how bad is my fear towards dogs. (:

    studied, and realised how much i dont know about stuff. some looks so new to me. i must really revise more and really deep into it.

    the 3rd episode of supernatural is still downloading. once in a while, i need my series to reduce my stress.

    for me, watching series and listening to songs helps sooo much. :D

    now, good looking guys are depleting. well.. at least in front of my eyes they are. there is no particular hot guy that i would even bother staring for more than 2 seconds.

    i got another hi from him again yesterday. its like what.. the 3rd hi in the year?

    nowadays, i dont even get much news on torres already. i dont watch club footballs, i dont watch liverpool's match and i dont google about it. how to get news on torres laa?

    but, he is still-hot! (: fernando torres. the stud footballer.

    lovee,
    shereena.

    music addiction : Jesse Mccartney - Leavin'

  2. 0 comments: