Rss Feed
  1. my so called "social life"

    Saturday, October 18, 2008

    life isnt as easy as it looks.

    sometimes i feel like i am in a room and a world of myself. i am like totally shut off from my social life.

    its not done intentionally but its happening.

    people who are close to me knows me too well that they can tell i am not a person who goes and hangs out with friends always.

    especially now with the restraining order of my mum to forbid me from going out this whole month until my finals are over.

    its not i dont want to go out, but i cant. and i wont do stuff to lose my trust from my mum.

    and sometimes going out too much its like too much you know.

    actually i dont really mind staying at home if i have people to chat with, shows to watch and things to do.

    but now, i am here doing nothing and trying to blog lively. that includes hearing emo songs, staring at my own nails and wondering whether my mum will call back tonight or not.

    ahh whatever. enough of describing things that can never be decribed fully.

    college time today passed so fast. as all class were shorten 15 minutes so by 1.15 p.m i was already done.

    and the head counts of classmates by day are getting lesser.

    came home and slept till 7. i am indeed a very going sleeper. (: i admit.

    finally the episode 6(s) of gossip girl and one tree hill is done. and now i am hunting high and low for supernatural's episode 5.

    even the episode 11 of the oc is in progress about 80% left. still a long way.

    i'll be going to the monash campus tomorrow. maybe i will feel my life there in future. and then i should be going to klang i guess.

    it will be a whole day out.

    in the morning i should be catching up with the boys in the field for a while before i leave. it seems there is a match.

    thats all. waiting for my mum to call back... (:

    ps : i am starting to fall in love with lifehouse's songs. and his voice is hot!

    loves,
    shereena.

    music addiction : Lifehouse - All in All

  2. 0 comments: