Rss Feed
  1. fairytales don't seem to exist anymore.

    Sunday, October 26, 2008

    college was fun. some of the days.

    the finals which is coming is not fun. but still, good luck guys!

    after the episode 7 of gossip girl last night, i went to bed. its abit unusual for me to go to bed early on a friday night but i was too sleepy.

    my eye lids was so heavy when i was in the cinema yesterday for bangkok dangerous. its more like a necessity for me to sleep in the afternoon after college.

    went to the clinic this morning to get my chicken pox vaccination. since hearing steph got hers out of no where, i couldnt afford get it anytime soon. my finals is less than two weeks away.

    then went to pick my aunt and cousin up and left to amcorp mall in pj. and yes i drove all the way down to pj. not bad huh.

    but i nearly scared everyone in the car. it seems that i dont brake enough and blardy hell i nearly banged someone.

    i think that guy was a crazy fella for standing in the middle of the road and not moving. it made me terrified till everything after that failed. my turnings and my parking.

    going amcorp mall to shop for accessories are pretty fun. basically accessories there are cute. and i just found a new stall. the things are super nice and cute!

    i am fascinated with the stuff there. can i buy everything? haha! well.. i managed to get a pair of earrings and a necklace.

    seriously, the lady is talented. its all handmade and it is so petite. they look like they had life. super cute little fairies and mermaids and angels!

    mum droved home instead of me. i am feeling abit of the vibe still.

    just had episode 7 of one tree hill done. i am was in love with that show and still is. everything in it seems to make me love something so much.

    sighs and omg.

    did i do the right thing by saying all those stuff? i felt like i betrayed someone or done something really really guilty.

    what if i cared too much till i found out that i am doing it cause i have more than a friend feeling? or was i just doing it because i was just being a good friend?

    life is complicating. people and love is too.

    shereena.

    music addiction : Beyonce - If I Were A Boy

  2. 0 comments: