Rss Feed
  1. tired.

    Wednesday, October 08, 2008

    gloomy.

    it fits my mood now. the finals is seriously scaring the crap out of me. its near the corner and it is coming fast.

    and.. i have a driving test next wednesday. i dont even know how i would i do. i havent been touching the steering wheels in weeks.

    emoing. by the way, i think it is really gone. if it is, who am i going to see from now on? stare into blank space and imagine there is this hot guy in the room?

    finals...finals...omg!

    season 2 of OC soon will be finished watching by me.

    i am getting bad migrain. havent been sleeping much. whenever i close my eyes wanting to fall asleep, i think alot. thinking about my blardy papers and what would i do if i cant get into Monash.

    wondering whether engeering would be right.

    i should stop all this. its taking over me. well... somehow i have to get it stuck into my mind so i'll work hard.

    shereena.

    music addiction : Zetta Bytes - Nothing's Wrong With Me

  2. 0 comments: