Rss Feed
  1. the P license owner.

    Wednesday, October 22, 2008

    malaysia's ONLY hot dancer. fellest yan.

    at least he is so far the only one people around me agreed on.

    he can dance really well and he is quite good looking. especially him with a fedora hat and a white tank top, and the moves, he looks really good.

    drove the cousin's vios just now out to mamak for dinner. thats because he saw my license on the table and gave me a shock when he said "you drive".

    anyway, the license just arrived this evening.

    i am still not use to pressing the acceleration. manual cars makes me step more on it but auto dont have to. so my acceleration is still very the not smooth.

    and my parking sucks. literally. its straight but too near the line of the box.

    for a first timer, i guess its okay.

    now, online is the same as not onlining. i dont chat with anyone anymore. literally no one at all. except with philbert jee wee lee yesterday.

    his name is so easy to remember eventhough i have not come across it for like 3 years plus. i miss that fella though.

    well.. had a great chat though. he was trying hard to make me smile. always had been a good friend to me.

    good luck in the coming "new life" in kelantan!

    tomorrow my mum will be back from china. and my cousin insisted that i should drive there. i wonder how horrifying the journey would be.

    mum is coming back means tonnes of souveniers. yay! (: i know i am gonna kidnap absolutely everything from her luggage bag.

    anyway, good night people. (:

    loves,
    sher xoxo.

    music addiction : Jay Chou - 給我一首歌的時間 (his new songs are pretty good)

  2. 0 comments: